Friday, December 15, 2006


Mixed tape for the holidays!

The Day that Clayton Delaney Died - Bobby Bare
Disconnecty - Grandaddy
Me and Paul - Willie Nelson
A Song from under the Floorboards - Magazine
Trash - New York Dolls
Subway Train - New York Dolls
Lost a Friend - James
Six Days on the Road - Charlie Pride
Ganglord - Morrissey
Aside - Weakerthans
Numbers - Greg MacPherson
Strummerville - Stiff Little Fingers
Georgia on a Fast Train - Billy Joe Shaver


rox. said...

anyone who listens to charlie pride is alright with me.

Brenda Schmidt said...

Willie Nelson! Cool.

Jonathan Ball said...

nice to see you're still making mix-tape time for the winnipeg crew. rock the holidays!

Anonymous said...

Hi all!


Anonymous said...

I just don't have anything to say recently. Today was a total loss, but it's not important. Not much on my mind to speak of, but that's how it is. I've just been letting everything happen without me. I can't be bothered with anything recently.
- v
spaghetti alla carbonara

Anonymous said...

Guys, I have searched for two years something like this site!
- c
spaghetti alla carbonara

Anonymous said...

- Why was it necessary to call?
[b][url=" "]hydrocodone and acetaminophen[/url][/b]

Jonathan Ball said...

It was necessary to call because of the ghosts that needed busting.